Reservation and Booking Confirmation
To reserve your place in our published package tours, kindly you must complete the booking form and a deposit of 30% is required at the time of booking the balance paid in full at least 60 days prior to tour comencement. All prices quoted in the website are in USD $ dollars and are payable by Bank transfers,Major credit cards and in cash. A surcharge of 5% is applicable on all payments made by major Credit Cards. The balance of the tour price MUST be paid in full 60 days before commencement of the safari .You will be provided with a booking confirmation advise promptly.
Cancellations , Refunds and No Show:
If you wish to cancel your tour, please notify Exciting Africa Holidays Ltd in writing and once your notice is received , cancellation will take effect subject to the following:-
• If cancellation occurs between 180 days – 91 days prior to departure date you will forfeit 50% of the package tour price.
• If cancellation occurs within 90 days to departure date you will forfeit 100% of the package tour price- No show
Exciting Africa Holiday Ltd transport fleet include: – Safari Min –Vans , 4X4 landcruisers, Coaches or trucks. The mode of transport are safari custom vehicles with pop up roofs for easy viewing and will depend on the safari package and according to the package cost as requested. The provided transport are predetermined on the published package costs .Upgrades from Safrai min-vans to 4×4 landcruiser will be provided at an extra cost . The company reserves the right to employ the services of sub-contractors if need be and English speaking driver/guides are provided. Specialized language speaking guides can be requested at an extra cost.
Tour accommodations are based on two persons sharing a double room/tent. Single rooms are available at an additional cost( SRS) but cannot be guaranteed. Hotels/lodges are named as an indication of category and rooms can be reserved at Similar hotels/lodges.
Alteration and Change to Tours
Exciting Africa Holidays Ltd reserves the right to:
• Change the date of departure or conclusion of the tour, or, modify any aspect of the tour, or
• Cancel or modify any routes with the tour or objectives set out in the itinerary, or
• Substitute different or equivalent routes within the tour in place of cancelled or modified routes, or
• Postpone, cancel or delay any such aspect of the tour
If in the absolute discretion of Exciting Africa Holidays Ltd , it is necessary to do so due to inclement weather or conditions that are otherwise likely to be hazardous or dangerous or due to any other adverse or threatening conditions which may affect the safety of participants and guides of the group.
Release and Waiver of Liability
The company and its agents act only as agents for the passenger in all matters relating to hotels/lodge accommodation, tours, flights, etc. and shall not be liable for injury, delays, loss or damage in any manner.
In consideration of Exciting Africa Holidays Ltd accepting your booking and in consideration of you being permitted by Exciting Africa Holidays Ltd to join the tour to the extent permitted by law, you:
1) Release, waive, discharge, hold harmless and agree to indemnify Exciting Africa Holidays Ltd and its officers, employees, agents, licensees, guides and other representatives and the land management authorities in Kenya from all claims, actions or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services, loss of profits, consequential, exemplary, indirect or punitive damages or otherwise which may arise out of or occur during your travel in connection with the tour or any activities conducted in conjunction there within unless caused by the willful negligence or wrongful act of Exciting Africa Holidays Ltd and its employees:
2)and regardless of the situation or circumstances giving rise to the claim you waive any claims you have, or may at any time have, against Exciting Africa Holidays Ltd and its employees and you agree, by accepting the additional inherent dangers and risks associated with the tour, not to make any claim against or seek any compensation from Exciting Africa Holidays Ltd and its employees in respect of any personal injury, illness or death suffered by you or damage to or loss of property sustained by you as a result of your participation in the tour.
Full personal travel insurance including accident, illness and travel cancellation is strongly recommended for all of our tours to guard against the unexpected- All clients to have own travel insuarance as a priority.
Your booking and all operations undertaken by Exciting Africa Holidays Ltd are governed by the laws of The Republic of Kenya .